The EGEE Pallet Pvt. Ltd is a company that fabricates and supply returnable and exchangeable pool pallets of various sizes as per the client’s requirement under the brand name of EGEE Pallet.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR LEASING A PALLET ?
The EGEE Pallet Pvt. Ltd is leasing the pallets with hassle free of regular maintenance of own pallets
FREE FROM DISTRACTION
Clients can concentrate on their core business without worrying much on availability of pallets for their use by contacting EGPL
WHAT IS PALLET ?
Pallet is a flat transport structure that supports goods in a stable fashion while being lifted by a forklift, pallet jack, front loader, work saver or other jacking device. Goods or shipping containers are often placed on a pallet, secured with strapping, stretch wrap or shrink wrap and then shipped. A pallet is the structural foundation of a unit load which allows handling and storage efficiencies.
Benefits of Palletization
- Palletized products can be moved more quickly than by the manual handling of individual palletized cartons.
- Faster turnaround time (TAT) of delivery vehicles thus increasing operational efficiency.
- It significantly reduces labour requirement & manual handling as it has the ability to load up to 1tonne of goods.
- It reduces the risk of product damage and worker injury due to less manual handling.
- Non-palletized loads would require different kinds of material handling equipment owing to varied sizes and shapes. Once palletized, all loads can be handled using with standard material handling equipment (MHE) such as forklifts etc., thereby eliminating the need of specialized equipment
WHY TO CHOOSE EGPL
EGPL is into selling and leasing the pallets. Raw material used in fabricating the Pallets is sourced from a qualified vendor and are manufactured by qualified and experienced technicians. All the fabricated pallets will undergo stringent quality process. EGPL quality process ensures that the fabricated pallet meets all the export requirements like heat treatmentin line with IPPC/ISPM-15.
EGPL maintains quality of their products by rigorously inspecting every pallet that is either fabricated or returned from the client. Each pallet is checked, sorted, cleaned and repaired. This means our customers can count on us for consistent delivery of quality products in excellent condition. We at EGPL ensure less product damage, greater efficiency, improved safety and significant cost savings for our customers.
GET INTO OUR
Having and maintaining own pallet fleet is cumbersome and occupies plenty of space.
Having own pallet fleet will increase the necessity of having
a separate inventory thereby increasing the overall
* (5 days for heat treated)